ALL custom portrait sessions include:
- When planning for and booking your shoot, I’m here to help advise you in any way I can. Common questions include wardrobe choices, location preferences, time of day and year, etc. See the FAQ page (coming soon) if you feel you may have additional questions before booking your session or speaking with me!
- Up to 3 hours of on-location shooting (up to two separate locations)
- Pre-session consultation, wardrobe, & location (any other) advice
- Post production image edits to top 30-50 photos
- Password protected, online viewing gallery with session images
- Web-optimized versions** of top 10 photo files for sharing on social media platforms
* additional travel fees may apply, please inquire
** too small for printing, just right for web
POST-SESSION – PRODUCTS
After all of this, prints and products are available for purchase through Jennifer McKenna Photography! Your online gallery features shopping cart options detailing each product option, however I encourage you to discuss your inclinations prior to our shoot so we can tailor the experience to create the tangibles you’re aiming to have and to share.
- After your session, your image files will be transferred, backed-up, and edited for display in your personal online gallery.
- You will then have the opportunity to select photo prints and products straight from your online gallery or in a personalized sales meeting (schedule to carry out within two weeks of your gallery publish date)
- A complete LIST of product options is available within your gallery, as well as on the portrait session packages page